Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Proverbs 31:10-31 Journey (Vs. 10)

First off, I had the most amazing day on Sunday! I was able to see our 7 year old son be baptized as a believer of Jesus. I don't know any greater joy I could witness as a parent than to know that my child will be in heaven with me in eternity.


Last week, I started a Proverbs 31 study on the wife of noble character. I am going to take a verse a week to study, pray, and reflect about. I downloaded the study from Women Living Well. Subscribe to Women Living Well and get a FREE copy of the ebook ~ "The Proverbs 31 Woman – One Virtue at a Time." From that study guide, I decided how to incorporate these qualities to be more like the Proverbs 31 woman. WOW, that lady is amazing!!!! It's encouraging to read how she serves her husband and family and lives for God.
Proverbs 31:10 "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies." NIV
After studying and praying about this verse, I asked God to help me be a woman of great value, not only to my husband, but my family and friends as well. A Proverbs 31 woman is not only high-minded, honorable, and dignified; but also strong like a ruby. In research, I found that the ruby was worth 8 times more than a diamond during biblical times. Rubies are also very strong gems. I also prayed for God's strength in whatever trials may come my way.


Go to www.womenlivingwell.org to subscribe and get a copy of this guide.


No comments:

Post a Comment